Cable and Power Management for Hanging SKY light

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

rowdyreefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
235
Reaction score
87
Location
Kentucky!\
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I’m looking for photos or ideas how to make cables look cleanest. I plan on hiding the power adapters in the rafter and running cables up hanging kit cable. What do you guys use for mounting the adapters, they are large? I saw a reef builders video with a mount they reccomebt but I cannot find it.

wires will probably go into 1 power strip and run behind the wall.

Thanks for the help!

8B452822-51BF-45A8-AAF8-AB15CD129400.jpeg 196541F3-F74B-4828-864A-322168DF789B.jpeg
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new