Cad light 45 looking for input on it

Zeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atm i have a heavily stocked 20 gallon long with a 10 gallon sump fuge running 2 kessil 150 15k and am running out of space and am looking to upgrade my tank to this CAD Lights Artisan II Aquarium will get it black with skimmer and the 45 gallon one and am looking for input on if anyone has had this tank with bad experiences like pluming is bad or stand is wack and if there are any other better setups for a better price looking mainly for only new and really clean modern look and also would like to remain under 55 gallon dt

Igarc009

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the shallow reef, it's great to start off. Eventually you will have to upgrade everything. Everything works great for 6 months and then kinda dies off. The stand is okay not great but not terrible. Overall I would give it an 8/10.

OP
OP
Z

Zeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you mean everything starts to die off after 6 months outa curiosity? Like the skimmer stops working, pluming, tank leak, power head?

Diamond Jack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The plumbing it comes with won't fit american pvc sizes, so if you wanted to add a manifold or something you will need to order some adaptors.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back