CaddyStack

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbosreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimbosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!
Ive been looking around at options for a replacement to traditional filter socks. I have come across the printedreef caddystack, and i am wondering if anyone has used these yet in a sump, not an AIO. I have a trigger sump and would love to try these out but dont want to risk the chance that they dont work.

Pictures of them in use would be great to see if it is being done.

TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new