• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Printed Reef CaddyStack Modular Filter Tower Kit 2.75 in. Columbus, OH. Will ship.

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Snowmank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2025
Messages
40
Reaction score
25
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Waterbox AIO never shipped, so I ended up picking up a used sump setup. So I have unopened equipment I would like to move to a good home. Everything is unopened in its original box or package. Would love to do local pickup but would be up for shipping.

Printed Reef CaddyStack Modular Filter Tower Kit- was 40 - now $30!

Modular aquarium filter tower kit is black and includes a 2.75-inch starter kit with a circle mount. This set has a short 1-inch cage extension and an additional circle mount spare part. The components are constructed from a durable mesh-like material for water filtration. This has the starter kit, an extra cage and an extra mount.



IMG_4200.png


IMG_4201.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new