Newbie Nuvo INT 75 Mixed Reef Build

It's a trigger emerald 39...not a solid bottom..I could have put down some plywood but I didnt..I also didn't like the fact that there was no rear wall either...so I did a half wall in the back...

20191206_195503.jpg 20191211_135058.jpg 20191206_125246.jpg
I just finished putting mine for INT75 together this weekend. Same issues. However, I did put a plywood underneath and I cut some plywood to fit inside the lip to attach electronics and cords too.
 
If you could go back and get the EXT instead of the INT would you?

Probably, yes. I'm happy with the INT and the coast-to-coast overflow. I don't think the EXT was available when I bought, but given I was thinking of using it with a lot of nems, I still might of gotten the INT for the larger overflow. The dead space in the back of the overflow did turn out to be a good place to put my heaters as they wouldn't fit in my sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new