• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~~~CadLight Led~~~

dh350twin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a Cadlights Led i bought from a fellow reefer the light is very nice well built and easy to use and it has a remote to operate it they reatail for 400.00 i will sell for 225.00 shipped

NEW 50W Multi-Chip High Powered LED system [AXS-50W] - $399.99 : CAD Lights, Thinking outside the cube
Here is some info on the light...

This light is BRIGHT, and FRIENDLY. Using the latest in high powered LED Multi-Chips, our design is joined with the total inclusiveness and friendliness of a full system fixture . The Multi-Chip bulbs deliver a very high powered beam of crisp and stunning light with a strong penetration depth that can easily rival 250W HQI. Coupled with a wide angle individual reflector delivers a spacious 30" x 30" light spread at a 24" height. Our newest LED lighting systems offers truly a replacement of Metal halide lighting with the benefits of energy efficiency, cool operating temperature and long lasting life. Surrounded by individual fully driven 1W LED (460NM) blues, lets you control the color that you like as well. 3 types of controls lets you easily make the settings of your preference. (1) Included into the unit is a built in digital timer, (2) built in dimmer control for the supplemental lights, (3) remote control for the supplemental lights. Super slim profile designed elegantly to be as inconspicuous as possible.

Multi-chip LED's compress and focuses all the lights onto one single source (similar to HQI) Versus individual LED bulbs spread out on a large panel. Corals esspecially SPS responds better to the focused lights of the Multi-Chip LEDs.

PAR READINGS (BY: SUN SYSTEMS/APOGEE PAR METER) 6"@800PAR, 12"@280PAR, 24"@100PAR

Features:

* 50W 14000K Multi-Chip LED center bulb with 12 pcs 1W LED (460NM) supplemental lights surrounding.

* Controllable with its built-in Digital timer of all 3 stages of Dusk till Dawn, Manual dimmer controls and remote control. Multi-Chip center bulb is not dimmable.

* Ultra slim and compact design with dimensions of 15.5" x 7.5" x 2".

LUMENS, LUX, lm/cm2 Readings:

6" (Approximate water surface) 32,000LX, 3.2 lm/cm2

12" (Depth) 12,500LX, 1.25 lm/cm2

light1.jpg

light.jpg

light3.jpg

PM IS KEY!!!!!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 90 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 71 34.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back