• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cadlights 90G tank, stand and sump.

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm giving away my 90g Cadlights, stand and sump for $300. Tank has many scratches caused by a new blade on my magnetic cleaner that came with a barely visible bent tip that I didn't notice till I was cleaning it a few years ago, mostly on left side of front panel. If you keep your tank glass clean all the time and have rock work built up you don't really see it that bad at all.The 2 pics are from the week before I made an upgrade to my current 180g, gotta zoom in to even see some of the scratches. It was good enough for me for the 3 years I lived with it. No structural problems whatsoever with tank, stand and sump. Great tank for someone who wants a bigger tank at a very cheap price. Was gonna set it up as a frag tank but life, time, and other issues, it's not a priority at the moment.Come and get it. Zip code 92646
20210629_105655.jpg
20210629_105720.jpg

OP
OP
HB AL

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, $100 for any members that have been here a while! If not I'm giving it to the local Goodwill, for a tax right off.

OP
OP
HB AL

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, funny how people complain about the price of things and don't jump on this deal. I'm gonna take it to goodwill for the tax right off

Mike konesky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a great deal. Going to miss seeing pics of that tank. Only reef tank I've seen with those particular triggers.
Edit: looks like triggers are in your 180. Keep the pics coming!

OP
OP
HB AL

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a great deal. Going to miss seeing pics of that tank. Only reef tank I've seen with those particular triggers.
Edit: looks like triggers are in your 180. Keep the pics coming!
Thanks, funny thing is I'm basically giving it away and I get "more pics, do corals and fish come with it, are lights included" GEEZ, I am just gonna donate it to the goodwill and get a bigger tax write off. Here's there home for the last year.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back