Cadlights PLS100

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark75

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
575
Reaction score
511
Location
Knoxville TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$75.00 pick up only

Can be used as hang on or in sump. Skims really well but can be temperamental. It was a little large for my set-up so I purchased a smaller one. Purchased August 2015

1572369283a95205158b2b2e2684ce7f.jpg


d5c2b1b5e07353169e0424cfb0c97167.jpg


30fdd8e6dbe252cefa8a954448ebe622.jpg
 
75-100 gallons I think? It is about the size of an Octopus NW-150,...fairly large, one of the reasons I decided not to use it on my restart. It skims much more aggressively than the smaller SCA-301 I purchased to replace it but I like the much smaller footprint of the SCA-301.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new