Cairns Australia Reefing Holiday!

  • Thread starter Thread starter samparker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

samparker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
525
Reaction score
789
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back from a weekend in Cairns checking out some big suppliers and obviously exploring the reef itself. I've done a series of videos, feel free to check them out :)

First up is the new Coral Essentials factory fit out:


Second on the line up was a visit to Monsoon Aquatics (their main base is in Darwin, but this is their new-fish Cairns facility)


Next up on my Cairns reefing holiday was obviously the big name in the industry - Cairns Marine. This is a 26minute video, I honestly tried to condense it as much as I could, but there was just so much to cover. I hope you enjoy watching it as I had a ball seeing it in person:



I have another video to come yet, just need to compile the footage from the reef itself :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new