Calcium and bio pellet reactor.

Reef Swimmer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at equipment to get for a 60 gallon cube and I'm wondering if I need to get a calcium reactor and a bio pellet reactor. I plan on keeping some zoo's, lps and a few sps. Mainly montis for sps and duncans, blastos, chalices, hammers, lobos, favias, welsos, brains and candy canes for lps. Zoo's i'm not sure on yet. I know I need to keep my calcium up but I don't want to spend a small fortune on a calcium reactor. Lighting is going to be a hydra 26. For flow I'm leaning toward a mp10.
 
Don't sweat reactors yet. Chances are you won't need a calcium reactor for a while, and there are other options that are more economical to set up. Before you consider dosing anything, make sure you have good test kits for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new