• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Calcium reactor Geo 818

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Regg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
270
Reaction score
55
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Geo 818 with silent extreme upgrade 2 carbon dosers, Kamoer pump, 100 plus pounds of media. Houston, TX 850$ 2 Milwaukee ph controllers

IMG_0251.jpeg IMG_0252.jpeg IMG_1921.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0243.mov
    117.6 MB
updated pic of the reactor
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0295.jpeg
    IMG_0295.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 51
  • att.5emVTVj2ig7ItoHbM50TLEWVp_y3UNk2xZhX-xTzKEU.jpeg
    att.5emVTVj2ig7ItoHbM50TLEWVp_y3UNk2xZhX-xTzKEU.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 48
You sell kamoer and carbón doser
 
I will take one PH controller if its available
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new