• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Geosreef Kalkwasser Reactor KR618GEN3

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

galmase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
154
Location
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used this for 2 years without any issues for my 100 gallon tank. My tank does not need it anymore since I only have fish and some basic corals in the tank.

Shipping $25 within continental US

https://www.geosreef.com/product/geo-kr618-kalkwasser-reactor/


Comes with the built-in pump, controller, power cables and everything it came with originally (except for the manual - pls check website)



IMG_6224.jpeg

IMG_6225.jpeg

IMG_6226.jpeg

IMG_6227.jpeg

IMG_6228.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new