calcium reactor media

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,072
Reaction score
1,187
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, due to major problems with high quality natural media for calcium reactor ...is it possible to use dead SPS skeleton as media , for calcium reactor ?
 
Hello everyone, due to major problems with high quality natural media for calcium reactor ...is it possible to use dead SPS skeleton as media , for calcium reactor ?
Yes. When I ran my CaRx I would toss all dead skeletons in there
 
Hello everyone, due to major problems with high quality natural media for calcium reactor ...is it possible to use dead SPS skeleton as media , for calcium reactor ?
Yes, that's what I've done with all my failed SPS corals :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new