Calcium Reactor Questions

My CP setup...

i-7VBxsvM.jpg

I came across your set up last week. Very nice. How far can the lines go? My effluent and return line may need to hit some 90 degree angles and up a couple feet to reach the sump. Will that be a problem?
 
Ya, no problem with distance.
Ran a litermeter setup across part of my house for auto water changes once.
 
Im running into some problems setting up this peri-pump. First i ordered the wrong easy load head which was $150 plus shipping but luckily it came with a standard head.l but the tubing i ordered isnt working with it. smh im pretty new at this pumps and theres no videos to show me how to load this particular pump. Such a head ache lol
 
On YouTube there is a video for loading a masterflex head. Just search masterflex head loading.
 
Got this Reactor coming but could not find the footprint size or if i can place it inside the sump. do any of you use this product? would like more reviews.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422067794.969185.jpg
I was looking at the Vertex RX-C 6D reactor just last night. This is the footprint as it is listed on BRS - 11” x 12” x 22” (Width, Length, Height)
 
Last edited:
On YouTube there is a video for loading a masterflex head. Just search masterflex head loading.

Im missing the tube key to slide it in. Also, My head is for 19 L/S and my tubes are 17L/S. smh im thinking this is more complicated than sticking to a needle valve and a Mj1200 lol
 
I agree. The head I have takes several different sizes but otherwise it can be a pain. They will last though when you have all the parts together.
 
So i have an Easy Load head meant for 18 L/S tubing a Standard Head meant for 19 L/S Tubing but the one I need is 17 L/S haha. So im sitting on 2 heads worth about $400 and I cant use them.
 
actually L/S 17 is perfect which us what I have. I have about 50 feet of masterflex . I just need the proper heads.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424133786.778148.jpg
 
I have the 77410-10 console and standard head meant for 19 L/S. I just need a head for this particular console that will do 17 L/S. I have about 50 ft of the good masterflex brand.

Im actually thinking of selling my console which does 33-600 rpm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new