Sep 8, 2019 #1 H hopeitlives Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 9 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Calcium reactor. Works fantastic! Rated for 240 gal OR 120 sps dominant. I had on an sps dominant 160 maintained perfect! $230 shipped. I also have the co2 regulator that plugs in (was controlled by apex) $35 to add in box. Pm is key.
Calcium reactor. Works fantastic! Rated for 240 gal OR 120 sps dominant. I had on an sps dominant 160 maintained perfect! $230 shipped. I also have the co2 regulator that plugs in (was controlled by apex) $35 to add in box. Pm is key.
Sep 8, 2019 #2 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Photo of the Month R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Secret Santa Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers ThreadAward My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 109,421 Reaction score 246,790 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 17 0 0 PM sent
Sep 8, 2019 #3 OP OP H hopeitlives Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 9 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks r2r. It is sold please close.
Sep 8, 2019 #4 motortrendz 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 NJRC Member Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 2,854 Reaction score 5,590 Location Lacey NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That's a good deal. I love mine.