Cali Kid Corals Official SAT FEBRUARY 1st LIVE SALE Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for joining us! This is the official Cali Kid Corals/ R2R FEBRUARY 1st Live Sale Thread! Here you will find all info pertaining to the live sale (rules, shipping info, teaser pics...etc)

Sale will begin at 9:00 AM PT. There will be some NEW RELEASES, One-of-a-Kind pieces, Raffle Prizes, Giveaways, $5, $10, $20 frags...and an overall GOOD TIME!

live sale poster.jpg

Important Stuff;Pompus

SHIPPING: Shipping will be $29.99 for the R2R FEBRUARY 1st Live Sale! Shipping only needs to be purchased once, and there will be a “Live Sale Add-On” option for any additional purchases made.
All shipping is Fedex Priority Overnight. Shipping will be available Monday-Thursday. Our normal shipping DOA policy applies.
Local-pick is available for So-Cal Residents. Select Local pick-up at check out.

RULES: All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the check out process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT.

All orders are FINAL. No store credit or raffled vouchers can be used on this live sale.

RAFFLE(S): Raffles will take place soon after the Live Sale. Winners will be announced on this thread! Each item purchased will give you a raffle entry e.i. 10 items purchased = 10 tickets.

TIPS: We recommend you register an account on our website www.calikidcorals.com
for a quicker check out process during the Live Sale.

Keep checking this thread for updates, teasers, etc...

We are looking forward to an awesome Live Sale!

- Cali Kid Team

www.calikidcorals.com
will the live sale have links posted on this thread?
should we be on this thread to find the corals with the links to buy?
or will the corals be posted on your website?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
will the live sale have links posted on this thread?
should we be on this thread to find the corals with the links to buy?
or will the corals be posted on your website?
There website directs you to this link.

Try to register on the site for quicker access.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry homie i'm still a little confused.
That means that links to buy coral will be posted on this thread tomorrow?
Or on their site?
No worries!

So they will post here for the live sale and "special deals" throughout the day.

However during the live sale their site will be updated with the items listed on the sale which will be for sale.

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries!

So they will post here for the live sale and "special deals" throughout the day.

However during the live sale their site will be updated with the items listed on the sale which will be for sale.
cool, will the sale be all day? or how long?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
dang! I wish I didn't have work
Ya I work at 10 so I'll catch the first hour lol

All the stuff will be on the website eventually.

All the $5 frags will be gone in the first second but a lot of the stuff will be available.

Last edited:
OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry homie i'm still a little confused.
That means that links to buy coral will be posted on this thread tomorrow?
Or on their site?
Picture of coral, name, price and link to purchase will be added here. Click on the link to add to your cart and check out. We recommend you register an account on our website for quicker check out process

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get really good deals from local reefers and even some nice LFS.

People will pay for almost anything....names included lol
I don't see a quarter of the frags on calikids available locally. I come across like a jelly bean chalice once every 6 months locally. You won't see any of the blastos, the delirium favias, rainbow crush chalices, etc locally. If you do, they are typically the same prices as they are at Cali Kids.

Every lfs near me sells frags at even higher prices than I see online. There is one good online store near me but it's mainly mid-tier stuff, not a whole lot of collector pieces.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture of coral, name, price and link to purchase will be added here. Click on the link to add to your cart and check out. We recommend you register an account on our website for quicker check out process
Are you going to post a handful of links at a time or one link per post?

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, just a heads up. There is no placeholder attribute set for the fields and your labels are set to the same color as the background for the container making it a bit hard to know what you're filling in.

1580538598938.png

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any BTA's or RFA's today?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see a quarter of the frags on calikids available locally. I come across like a jelly bean chalice once every 6 months locally. You won't see any of the blastos, the delirium favias, rainbow crush chalices, etc locally. If you do, they are typically the same prices as they are at Cali Kids.

Every lfs near me sells frags at even higher prices than I see online. There is one good online store near me but it's mainly mid-tier stuff, not a whole lot of collector pieces.

I'm not sure I've seen many of the pieces Cali Kid is offering on any website, not just locally. I havent bought anything yet, but I've had my eye on Cali Kid corals ever since I discovered them sometime around their last live sale not too long ago.

Some of the comments on this thread have been downright disrespectful and unnecessary imo.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back