Cali Kid Official Aug 8th Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chernandez711

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
DESCRIBE THE CORAL

Widow Maker Blasto.jpg

This is Cali Kid Corals' Widow Maker Blasto. For this competition, you'll have to be creative! Post your best description of the Widow Maker Blasto, get the most likes, and win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!! One submission per person.

In addition, upon Cali Kid Corals approval, your description will become the official description on their website!!! So, pull out all the stops, and let's see what you've got!!!

An exquisite dark eyes blasto with a ring of fire surrounding each corallite with a dash of green streaks.

californiarob

Reef lover with a pirate smiLe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's an example of a description: With looks so nice they kill, this coral must be handled with extreme caution. Definitely worth the risk with this beauty, though!
which piece are you referring to as deadly

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
which piece are you referring to as deadly
NEW GAME
DESCRIBE THE CORAL

Widow Maker Blasto.jpg

This is Cali Kid Corals' Widow Maker Blasto. For this competition, you'll have to be creative! Post your best description of the Widow Maker Blasto, get the most likes, and win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!! One submission per person.

In addition, upon Cali Kid Corals approval, your description will become the official description on their website!!! So, pull out all the stops, and let's see what you've got!!!

Chady250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
DESCRIBE THE CORAL

Widow Maker Blasto.jpg

[/QUOTE
NEW GAME
DESCRIBE THE CORAL

Widow Maker Blasto.jpg

The red rings of death.

The red rings of death.

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A beautiful blasto, it prefers moderate lighting and flow. Keep your parameters stable, and this piece will glow in your tank. The rainbow ring color morph that this blastomussa has will stand out amongst your other corals. Rarely will you find a blasto as colorful as this, and despite its name, we promise it won't bite! ;)

entry #2 :D

Keanu_Reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
DESCRIBE THE CORAL

Widow Maker Blasto.jpg

A ride tide of color on the edge of the galaxy

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18F89C07-72E5-4E34-B00A-FA0A76A04C5B.jpeg
The CK Widow Maker Blasto
With a pastel red outer ring and a neon green inner ring your are drawn deep into the deep water blues of the center of these beautiful Blastomussa! But be careful! Buy to many at once and your significant other may be making themselves into their own widow!
Selfless promotion... hahaha. Don’t hate me! If you like it help a girl out and go like my description! Please?!? Hehe ;Cat

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A beautiful blasto, it prefers moderate lighting and flow. Keep your parameters stable, and this piece will glow in your tank. The rainbow ring color morph that this blastomussa has will stand out amongst your other corals. Rarely will you find a blasto as colorful as this, and despite its name, we promise it won't bite! ;)

entry #2 :D
You're only allowed one, but I'll let it it slide this once ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back