Cali Kid Official Aug 8th Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

californiarob

Reef lover with a pirate smiLe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah times are tough these days, it's annoying to see so many $400+ corals.
It would be nice to have a greater selection of affordable corals during these times
the last recession most of the reef industry dried up, lots of toons lost their shops, stores and houses, its gonna get weird coming up on this election and Covid still around

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the last recession most of the reef industry dried up, lots of toons lost their shops, stores and houses, its gonna get weird coming up on this election and Covid still around
yeah. But posting corals for $500 or more isn't gonna help anyone, they're all still up on the site because they haven't been bought. Sure some people have deep pockets, but at some point that has to be balanced with the budgets of customers

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back