Cali Reefers Check In Here!

Where are the better reefers from, Nor Cal or So Cal?

  • Nor Cal

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • So Cal

    Votes: 21 60.0%

  • Total voters
    35
I have never been to California but I really want to visit. Who will meet me and show me around to all the happening fish stores?
 
Here from far-nor-cal. I use my sticks to shade my chalices from aprox 300 led's!
 
DownloadedFile.jpg

You make me miss PHO
 
So who are the better reefers? Nor Cal or So Cal?
 
I added a poll. LOL!
 
The battle is on! Let's see some tanks to see who the best is! LOL!
 
3 to 3 this is a barn burner....umm more like a paint drying contest! LOL!
 
NORCAL Bay Area!!! east bay !!!!

We Need A Bay Area Thread on R2R!!!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new