Calibrating apex temp probe on the app

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
323
Location
goldridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke out my old Apex jr. everything is working but the temp probe is 3.3 degrees off. Can I calibrate it on the app? I can’t find any info on how to do it on the app. I no longer have the display.
 
Are you connected to the apex fusion app? Under the tasks on the dashboard there is a temp probe calibration.
IMG_2637.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yes. This is an old apex jr. I don’t see the temperature probe calibration on the list. I’ve read that it may not be recognizing the probe.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6973.png
    IMG_6973.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6972.png
    IMG_6972.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 40

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new