Call upon zoanthids/palythoas lovers

ou12004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stratocasters are my favorite, yellow and pink.
E648FAAD-4B59-47DC-A016-43F7E36B6E16.jpeg

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, Im building up a new tank, with a simplistic and clean idea. Its looking good but It has too much green, Im missing some neon orange or red.
I would like to challenge u all to give me 2 advices.
1. Name a zoa/paly that has a strong neon color orange, red or even purple (something that contrast with green), under blue light.
2. Name a zoa/paly that looks good even on natural sunlight or white lights, it can be any color. ( I do have a pink hippo n I love it under the indirect sunlight, I would like to have another pretty one under white lights).
This version of white zombie looks really good under white and blue lights, almost the same https://savagereefers.com/products/white-zombie-zoa-1

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, Im building up a new tank, with a simplistic and clean idea. Its looking good but It has too much green, Im missing some neon orange or red.
I would like to challenge u all to give me 2 advices.
1. Name a zoa/paly that has a strong neon color orange, red or even purple (something that contrast with green), under blue light.
2. Name a zoa/paly that looks good even on natural sunlight or white lights, it can be any color. ( I do have a pink hippo n I love it under the indirect sunlight, I would like to have another pretty one under white lights).
Orange oxide
Utter choas
Aoi
Scrambled eggs

Not sure but you could add some rfas to help

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back