Call upon zoanthids/palythoas lovers

ou12004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stratocasters are my favorite, yellow and pink.
E648FAAD-4B59-47DC-A016-43F7E36B6E16.jpeg

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, Im building up a new tank, with a simplistic and clean idea. Its looking good but It has too much green, Im missing some neon orange or red.
I would like to challenge u all to give me 2 advices.
1. Name a zoa/paly that has a strong neon color orange, red or even purple (something that contrast with green), under blue light.
2. Name a zoa/paly that looks good even on natural sunlight or white lights, it can be any color. ( I do have a pink hippo n I love it under the indirect sunlight, I would like to have another pretty one under white lights).
This version of white zombie looks really good under white and blue lights, almost the same https://savagereefers.com/products/white-zombie-zoa-1

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, Im building up a new tank, with a simplistic and clean idea. Its looking good but It has too much green, Im missing some neon orange or red.
I would like to challenge u all to give me 2 advices.
1. Name a zoa/paly that has a strong neon color orange, red or even purple (something that contrast with green), under blue light.
2. Name a zoa/paly that looks good even on natural sunlight or white lights, it can be any color. ( I do have a pink hippo n I love it under the indirect sunlight, I would like to have another pretty one under white lights).
Orange oxide
Utter choas
Aoi
Scrambled eggs

Not sure but you could add some rfas to help

Back