Calling all trident owners....how loud is it?

mine is extremely loud high pitched almost sounds like an alarm. Its the pump turning i think. All i know is its stupid loud and wakes me up at midnight and 6am when it tests
 
anyone have a solution to this? my unit is brand new and also makes a very high pitched sound when testing. the numbers have been consistent but this sound is hard to deal with
 
I reached out to support and they had me upload an audio. This was the reply:

1663861791237.png
 
anyone have a solution to this? my unit is brand new and also makes a very high pitched sound when testing. the numbers have been consistent but this sound is hard to deal with
This is my trident that wakes me up every night at midnight and 6am. Cant even get a peaceful 8 hours sleep
 
@techhnyne Thanks for uploading the video with sound. It's so high pitched that many people probably can't hear that frequency, as someone previously commented. But for us with good hearing, it's terribly annoying! I'm thinking of putting my trident in some sort of box with sound proofing, but I'm not sure if the lack of fresh air would affect the tests. Can anyone who understands the science chime in here?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new