Calling all Wisco Reefers

Welcome lots of knowledge on this site and withing this group any questions just ask away
 
Hi all. Been a member here for a couple years. Live in Franklin (SW Milwaukee county). Running a 20 gallon IM Nuvo Fusion Pro.
 
Hi all!

I'm a Wisconsin native and have only been reefing for about a year and a half. I have a second hand waterbox marinex 90.3. I am located on the west side of Wisco in the St. Croix River Valley. I work in a hospital as a Systems Administrator for the IT department. I'm looking forward to joining the conversation and learning a whole lot more about the hobby!
 
Hi all!

I'm a Wisconsin native and have only been reefing for about a year and a half. I have a second hand waterbox marinex 90.3. I am located on the west side of Wisco in the St. Croix River Valley. I work in a hospital as a Systems Administrator for the IT department. I'm looking forward to joining the conversation and learning a whole lot more about the hobby!
Welcome and take your time to a rewarding road of an ocean in your home !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new