calling Azurel...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is your frag.. :lol:

sorry, just enjoyed taking a pic of this frag... I think it was a decent shot... these shots are for you buddy... :)

HispadaMonti.jpg


w/ flash...
HispadaMontiFl.jpg
 
That's awsome......Great shots there Marvin, getting good with the camera.....You guy's and your SPS......I don't have the resources to take on an another addiction...LOL Thanks for the teaser shots....
 
what sps is that?

I think it's called Hispada monti.. dunno much about SPS... but my favorite is the Superman monti.. I'm yet to get a good shot of mine... it turned really blue under the new lighting... :)

I'm thinking of getting the Rainbow and Sunset monti in the future... the Superman has done quite well for me... I dunno if the Rainbow or Sunset are any different...
 
Marvin,

Your photography skills have really improved! The "with flash" photo is a great angle for that coral. Focused in the middle, but clear enough near and far to get an idea of what the coral looks like. But the one thing that makes it the better photo is that it seems much easier on the eye to see something horizontal versus vertical, or at an angle.

Very nice!
 
Marvin,

Your photography skills have really improved! The "with flash" photo is a great angle for that coral. Focused in the middle, but clear enough near and far to get an idea of what the coral looks like. But the one thing that makes it the better photo is that it seems much easier on the eye to see something horizontal versus vertical, or at an angle.

Very nice!

cool.. thanks for the feedback... :)
 
Well once I get my sunset and it grows out I will get you a frag Marvin....Unless you can't wait that long, I know I get anxious when I want something....Should be next week or so I get my Sunset monti.
 
Nice shot Marv.... when you want some sps I might have some frags whenb you get back from PI...
 
Well once I get my sunset and it grows out I will get you a frag Marvin....Unless you can't wait that long, I know I get anxious when I want something....Should be next week or so I get my Sunset monti.
cool.. I'll keep you posted if I ever get one... :)
Those are some really good pics Marv. What setting do you usually use?
point and shoot on auto mode using super macro feature on the Minolta DiMAGE Z6...
Nice shot Marv.... when you want some sps I might have some frags whenb you get back from PI...
cool.. Thanks Steve....
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new