Calling Princess Parrotfish owners!

Pufferlover95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
233
Reaction score
111
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently acquired a 5-6in Princess Parrotfish and despite efforts to learn more from looking them up online, I haven’t found much information on them.

To those that OWN THEM NOW OR HAVE OWNED THEM, what have your experiences been like? Good, bad, and in-between please.

I was told their diet is a lot of algae and they’re mainly herbivores. Also that they eat corals. Mine will be going in my 330G tank with puffers, tangs, triggers, and a fox face, so no corals in that tank but lots of waste.

Any recommendations on things I could feed him besides Nori I already have for the tangs? Also, anything I could do that will set him up for success in my tank? Open to hearing suggestions.
 
Bumping your post!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new