Camaro Show Coral's Disappointment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turnage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Turnage

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
436
Reaction score
1,521
Location
Bend
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Update: Camaro has reached out to me with an update and at this time we are in the process of resolving this issue.

Update: @Camaro Show Corals has come through like a champ! I received my mystery frag pack and was blown away. The coral he game me was worth WAY more than what I paid for and the freebie was a huge surprise. Yes, I can understand some of the frustration some of you are having to wait longer than normal but Camaro will take care of you. Good things comes to those who wait. When my new Waterbox 65.4 is setup and stabilized I will be contacting Camaro for a mystery zoa pack. 2 big thumbs up for Camaro.
 
Last edited:
I am having the same issue with him currently. I hope you got this resolved. I also can not recommend buying from him
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new