CameraSim - A cool way to learn about camera settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter cparka23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cparka23

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
725
Reaction score
6
Location
Republic of Dave
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this on another forum and thought I'd share it here as well.

This is a very intuitive way to see how a camera's settings affect the resulting image. Just play with the sliders to change lighting, focal length, aperture/shutter speed, and much more. If nothing else, it offers a pretty fun distraction if you've ever wondered what the buttons and dials on a camera do. Enjoy. :)

CameraSim simulates a digital SLR camera - SLR Photography Demystified
 
bump, that is awesome! I am just now starting to learn camera settings, and this is a killer learning tool
 
That's great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new