Cameron's 32 Biocube

Tanks coming along nicely love the new additions.
I appreciate that! Just added this new piece of tonga (had it sitting in a bucket with water change water and a pump for a week or so) and I'm starting to realize I need something longer. I have new zoas coming in in the morning sometime as well. I want to fill this thing up with zoas and tonga, but the more I maneuver, the more I realize how small this tank is.

Do you have a link to your tank? I don't believe I've ever stumbled across it.
49693cdd996d3349ffbacb15d57ea458.jpg
 
Well.......they were starting to open. Then a hermit crab trampled them.....yay. I wanna feed him to the trigger now
 
+1 for the video of the hermit crab being fed to the trigger.

Have they opened up any more?
 
+1 for the video of the hermit crab being fed to the trigger.

Have they opened up any more?
Yes theybhave. Just got home. Bought two more coral from a local. Cornbread rainbow infusion. So now I have three cornbread zoas in the tank! Hallucination, Latin lovers and rainbow infusion. Excited!
 
Those Zoas are looking pretty awesome!!! :D
 
Thanks! So what's up?
Well we've had rain non stop for 3 days and our lake is ready to flood at any minute:confused:. My tank is doing ok ..... could be better, trying to figure out what's going on, thanks for asking:)
 
Well we've had rain non stop for 3 days and our lake is ready to flood at any minute:confused:. My tank is doing ok ..... could be better, trying to figure out what's going on, thanks for asking:)
Sounds like alot of rain haha. Hope the tank is doing well though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new