Cameron's 32 Biocube

Sounds good man.

Well, I got home a totally forgot that I’m doing a 3 day black out today was day 1.

I will get a pic in a couple days

Duh!
 
Ummm......yeah I dont see any haha

I’m sorry! Lights are back on and everything is looking happy again after the blackout.

I will get pics posted here !

I’m off work for the week after today!

My daughter and grand daughter are arriving tomorrow so I will have time!
 
I’m sorry! Lights are back on and everything is looking happy again after the blackout.

I will get pics posted here !

I’m off work for the week after today!

My daughter and grand daughter are arriving tomorrow so I will have time!
Sounds good man. Will have to meet up sometime.
 
Here is a rock of my grown mushrooms. The largest is about the size of a silver dollar.
df793a8e2f3f697799c563727f4d046f.jpg

6b4ccbff60ca4ac7da5905a54f7558ca.jpg


And here is another small rock with 3 or 4 mushrooms that I would trade. The largest is a little bigger than a nickel?
ac525d4f4ebfdf4b66d137e8cc81c867.jpg

1360e8192874cc86a2be4119b7489cca.jpg


They are green with orange hues.
 
Cameron, beautiful tanks! Your corals seem very happy and I don’t even see any GHA so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Lol

What’s with the glowing rock??
 
Cameron, beautiful tanks! Your corals seem very happy and I don’t even see any GHA so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Lol

What’s with the glowing rock??
Its everywhere.
 
Hes doing good and well. Had some ich when I brought him home but now hes in the tank and looking good.
6846.jpeg
 
Thanks! Just had alot of things go wrong kind of at the same time and have been walking on thin ice for awhile.
Picking myself back up again and that usually takes some time.

Whatever it is, I’m pulling for you and wishing you the best brother.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new