Cameron's 32 Biocube

uh huh ... I see you posting in the WTB section ... You are a ZOA snob these days!!! :p
I've always been a zoa snob lol. Since my first day of reefing[emoji12] I remember when I thought fire and ice were cool!! Then my eyes opened up to a whole new world shortly there after
 
@Chrisfish doesn't need any more corals ... we ALL know that her tank is FULL to capacity!!!:p
Ok who blabbed about the order I got this AM, shhhhhhhhhhh!!! :confused::rolleyes: :D
 
uh huh ... I see you posting in the WTB section ... You are a ZOA snob these days!!! :p
I've always been a zoa snob lol. Since my first day of reefing[emoji12] I remember when I thought fire and ice were cool!! Then my eyes opened up to a whole new world shortly there after
 
uh huh ... I see you posting in the WTB section ... You are a ZOA snob these days!!! :p
I've always been a zoa snob lol. Since my first day of reefing[emoji12] I remember when I thought fire and ice were cool!! Then my eyes opened up to a whole new world shortly there after
 
Hey!! I didn't lol. Your gonna get me yelled at by @Chrisfish for no reason haha
Well if you didn't who did?! Hmmm? I didn't say a word to anyone else. o_O Everything is getting settled in:D
 
@Chrisfish since we taken over @cameronh thread ... I posted in one of the supporting member's thread that R2R needs to do a member meet up!!!
Yall need to come to savannah! Or Charleston sc to go to the pretty awesome aquarium! We can wear our awesome reefsquad shirts. Hoist the colors!
 
I honestly didn't say a thing.
Did they come in though?
Yes they did and since UPS screwed up the delivery I get free delivery with my next order, JUST what they shouldn't have told me!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new