Cameron's 32 Biocube

1483228882473.jpg
 
20170107_143120.jpeg
what's left over from the fragging
20170107_143114.jpeg
 
Fragged some for the "zoa shelf" in my 14. Will take pics later when the lights come on.
 
20170110_163424.jpeg
starting to open.

Utter chaos
Candy apple red
Scrambled eggs
King midas
Yoda
Green goblin
Blow pop
Red hornet
 
20170110_231943.jpeg
added a sunny d, a radioactive dragon eye morph, a cherry blossom, and the notorious fire and ice.
 
Oooh those are pretty. They almost look like the scrambled eggs I just got in the mail.
Like scrambled eggs?? Meredith if you look in my photo scrambled eggs are in the top right corner........if they look like that then you didn't get scrambled eggs
 
Like scrambled eggs?? Meredith if you look in my photo scrambled eggs are in the top right corner........if they look like that then you didn't get scrambled eggs


hmmm... Shows what I know about zoa names. LOL! I didn't buy them for the name, thankfully, just because they are pretty! I guess I can't call the scrambled eggs though :( I'll have to take some good pictures in a day or two and show them to you. Maybe you can name them for me! :D
 
hmmm... Shows what I know about zoa names. LOL! I didn't buy them for the name, thankfully, just because they are pretty! I guess I can't call the scrambled eggs though :( I'll have to take some good pictures in a day or two and show them to you. Maybe you can name them for me! :D
I'd be more than happy to[emoji12]
If I know the names that is lol
 
I'd be more than happy to[emoji12]
If I know the names that is lol

I checked my notes and order... they were called "fried eggs" lol I dunno if that's right either, but it sure was close to what I was thinking! I'll get you a picture sometime this weekend. Hopefully you can tell me if the name is right. :)
 
I checked my notes and order... they were called "fried eggs" lol I dunno if that's right either, but it sure was close to what I was thinking! I'll get you a picture sometime this weekend. Hopefully you can tell me if the name is right. :)
@melypr1985 where's that pic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new