Cameron's 32 Biocube

Just put the kessil a160 on today also.
 
fa743f61292faaa4f0c0f176749c569e.jpg
4f26d143a54b50bbd666da40ec313163.jpg
5fc7f367378732ced016da16dec0284b.jpg
17da33ed1513802cf3d164a6f45fa8e1.jpg
e289078e4bcb70bc3b93698d869ed06c.jpg
just a couple quick shots from the tank. Seems to be doing quite well so far.
 
771db379dac621fa43e8234184ed9cf7.jpg
hallucination looking good.
@nyreef123,
Lights just came on
 
Dude I didn't know you got a tank again?! R2r doesn't alert me when anything is posted to this thread hardly :mad: I always love checking out your collection of zoas. They're looking good. I got a little update in my thread if you wanna go over there and check it out ;)
 
Wow I'm so jealous!! Your tank looks awesome :).
 
I honestly got to say I didn't think I would see you in here, it's good to hear from you, thanks!
I'm always checking out your posts. You were my first reef pal here.:D
 
06180bec0a06c01c565ef08cfc76e39f.jpg
nice green monti I picked up the other day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new