Cam's 10 Gallon Waterbox

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to start a few things over from my 32 biocube.
So I bought this ten gallon. More pictures to come soon as I haven't taken many and haven't been on here much.
Lights just came on in the tank.
20190114_001734.jpeg
 
Looks good Cameron!

 
I need a filter so the blue doesnt drown it out.
Any recommendations?
20190204_145823.jpeg
 
I tried a couple options (some special reef glasses and a pretty cheap filter). They did bring out the detail much better using an iPhone. However, I really did not like the actual colors from the filter. I have found what works best for me is to stop the flow and lower the blue light channel. Under the whites you should get better colors and detail, especially with a phone camera.

 
I tried a couple options (some special reef glasses and a pretty cheap filter). They did bring out the detail much better using an iPhone. However, I really did not like the actual colors from the filter. I have found what works best for me is to stop the flow and lower the blue light channel. Under the whites you should get better colors and detail, especially with a phone camera.

Shoot it's so much work to change the settings of these lights lol.
Just pairing up to the light with my phone is annoying enough haha.
Then in order to take a photo I would have to save it to that schedule then take the photo then change it back lol.
 
Shoot it's so much work to change the settings of these lights lol.
Just pairing up to the light with my phone is annoying enough haha.
Then in order to take a photo I would have to save it to that schedule then take the photo then change it back lol.

Ouch. Mine I can do a manual setting, then restart the schedule again at any time. I guess I am spoiled, LOL.

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new