Can’t access downloads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to update old firmware on my GHL doser 2 today. It went fine but on reboot I can no longer connect to my doser thru WiFi or usb either using GCC or myGHL. Looks like it lost the USB driver. Problem is I can’t access the GHL download page. Every time I click on it I get redirected back to GHL home page. Of course this happens on the weekend. I have emailed GHL but was hoping someone would have a weekend solution

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have GCC on your computer you have all the Firmware already saved on your PC. It's automatically saved when you install GCC. What version of GCC are you running? do you still have the install file? If you run the install file you should get a prompt to install the USB driver or repair it.. (if I remember correct).

OP
OP
nezw0001

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i got that problem solved and now i cant get into myGHL. I was getting an error that said "Connection failed The connection to the device could not be established. Connection require myGHL to be enabled on the device and WiFi-firmware on Profilux 4 and Mitra LX7 must be at least version 6718." Obviously myGHL was enabled. So I deleted the device from myGHL with the plan to re add it and it gives me essentially the same error just device couldn't be added. The device is connected to the WiFi as i can connect through GCC wirelessly. Any suggestions?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back