Can’t have nice things sometimes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Himes102
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Himes102

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
185
Reaction score
108
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My urchin has some decorations
77e1b80f011718515df9503a8e4700a3.jpg
 
oh don't worry, he is probably just moving it to a nice new spot for you, like behind the rocks lol. one of mine currently has a zoa frag on him as well, and I had to pull a hammer off of another this morning.
 
Yeah,
My old Royal Urchin loved his camouflage and always carried around zoas to feel safe.

I just called him "Little Johnny Apple Seed" :)
 
oh don't worry, he is probably just moving it to a nice new spot for you, like behind the rocks lol. one of mine currently has a zoa frag on him as well, and I had to pull a hammer off of another this morning.

Haha Oo gosh.. if my urchin got my hammer I don’t know what I’d do!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new