Can’t post pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beradd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#mods
How are you trying to add the pictures? Mobile or web? What format are the pictures in (GIF, PNG, JPEG, etc.)?
 
Adding the pictures via the app like I’ve done in the past. Notice that I was not able to anymore as of yesterday. Not sure if there is a block on my account or something along those lines for some reason.
 
Adding the pictures via the app like I’ve done in the past. Notice that I was not able to anymore as of yesterday. Not sure if there is a block on my account or something along those lines for some reason.
Yep. No block at all on your account. This sounds like the issue that @evolved mentioned above. Try adding photos from the mobile site. It's really easy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new