Can’t seem to find any

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can buy any of these products online? Hydros wave engine, and all the different attachments?

-----------------

-----------------

-----------------

Jordan T Shouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2 weeks ago, pretty much everyone cancelled their orders. Longtime retail partners dropped out. They spun the same yarn about how they, all of a sudden, they needed to test it first... even though many already had our controllers listed on their websites and purchase orders pending.

It was even stranger how these stores all came to this same conclusion over a 2-day period.

What are the odds they would use the same excuse--the failure of the Vertex Cerebra--as the reason why they couldn't be a launch partner even though many of those stores didn't lose a dime on that.

Many seem to be overlooking that every major online retailer in America already carried HYDROS products, either in the form of the HYDROS WaveEngine, the IceCap Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller (Powered by HYDROS), or both... for a year. Even before the controllers came out last Saturday, we already had 4000+ users on the platform just on those two devices.

The fallout of this saga brought attention to HYDROS and mobilized hobbyists to petition their stores to get it. Marine Depot is back on board. They are getting inventory today. Bulk Reef Supply just announced they are also going to carry the line! While we don't always agree with their opinions (ahem, Philips CoralCare), they are one of the most innovative and influential companies in the aquarium industry. Having them bring in the brand elevates it big time and will earn us the trust of a lot more hobbyists. It'll be up to us to keep it, but we're up for the challenge!

I think most hobbyists have known for a long time that paying $800 for an aquarium controller is far too much. Now you don't have to! You can control, monitor, and automate your fresh or saltwater aquarium for as low as $199.99.

Aquarium Automation for EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back