Can 2 different Cyphastreas coexist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WindeyD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WindeyD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
473
Reaction score
120
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rock with a meteor shower growing well, curious if I can put another variety on the same rock; will one overgrow the other?
 
Yes they absolutely can. I have a colony of cyphastreas that is actually 4 different varieties that were fragged and glued together on the same plug. They have grown together and are now a multicolored colony!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new