Can an arrow crab eat a bristle worm with 1 claw

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treenk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Treenk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
545
Reaction score
593
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought an arrow crab because I have over 100 little ones running around my 13g. When I got it into the tank I realized it's missing a claw and a leg... he looks like he eats things off the rock constantly, but not sure if he will go for the bristle worms. I read that they can grow a claw back but couldn't find any info on how often they molt or how long the process takes. Any insight would be great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new