Can anybody confirm if BAYER really changed their formula?

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
8,134
Reaction score
6,160
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's been a lot of speculation lately (on my local board) that Bayer changed it's "original" Complete Insect Killer formula due to Honey-Bee deaths. Bummer... because I liked dipping my coral with Bayer.
I hear that Home Depot no longer carries it, but several people reported that Lowe's still has it. Question is...how long with they have the old formula if this is true?

Can anybody confirm this and if so confirm why the changed it? Is the Honey-Bee story true?
 
I just bought some from Home Depot. I haven't noticed any changes? These rumors about Bayer tend to be common and unfounded.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new