Can anyone help with sps I’d?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
4,003
Location
Asheville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help Id?
thanks!

B825744E-B616-4AE8-A0E9-50D089DE6947.jpeg
 
Looks like cyphastrea
Thanks for reply vinman.So many varieties out there . I really want to learn the Latin names of coral with there picture id .
 
Thanks for reply vinman.So many varieties out there . I really want to learn the Latin names of coral with there picture id .
Yes lots of different cyphastrea out there. I have meteor shower. As far as learning Latin names LOL this could take awhile. Cyphastrea can grow pretty much 360 degrees even through dark places till it hits light again so be careful once it starts running.

20180413_224544.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new