Can anyone Id these snails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caden0422
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Caden0422

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, a little over a week ago I noticed a small snail and didn’t think anything of it really, but now I’ve got atleast 6 or 7 and more eggs on the glass. Does anyone know what they might be or if they’re reef safe? They’re still real small with antennas and strips.
IMG_6260.jpeg
IMG_6256.jpeg
IMG_6252.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg IMG_6254.jpeg
 
tough to see with those pics, but they look like baby trochus to me. good guys if so.
 
Yep, trochus. My favorite cleanup crew.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new