Can anyone ID this acro?

Taservices

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
62
Reaction score
12
Location
Grande Prairie Alberta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me ID this acro? A local supplier is searching for an ID as well. All I can say for certain is that it is an acro imported from Fiji.

TIA
TAservices
fiji colony.jpg

fiji closeup.jpg
 
Acropora microclados? Someone with better scientific name skills will have a better name.
I'd call it beautiful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new