Can anyone ID this clown

zekoman77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
9
Location
Simi
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum, It's been almost 20 years since I last had a Saltwater tank. I recently picked up a couple of Clowns but I'm unsure as to their official type. Could anyone ID the white clown and the orange one as well? sorry for the blurry pics. I recently have been adjusting the settings on my cell camera so I can take better pics of the livestock. Thank you in advance.

20251226_205311.jpg 20251226_205259.jpg 20251226_205249.jpg
 
Half naked clown and a Wyoming white. However, Wyoming’s usually have an orange face though
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new