Can anyone ID this fast grower?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fieryfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fieryfrog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
544
Reaction score
54
Location
Minneapolis MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got him 04/26 and it hasn't been two months yet, and he is sprouting out like crazy. It seems to have green polyps.

Sorry for the poor smartphone pics.
 

Attachments

  • 20150426_161336.jpg
    20150426_161336.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 236
  • 20150618_202357.jpg
    20150618_202357.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 249
I. Am looking for that where did you get it. I need a new frag lost mine in a crash it grew 4 in in 3 months
 
Looks like a Acropora-Horrida or staghorn for common name. Could possible be scripps green tip stag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new