Can anyone I'd this for me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay6363
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jay6363

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
657
Reaction score
130
Location
Albany ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2a6u8uqy.jpg
 
It's not a mushroom, I know it's a poor pic.

It has a hard shell in the middle what looks like a mushroom around the shell but when looking on the underside I saw what looked like snail tentacles. Strange.
 
I had of in my tank about 5 years ago harmless its a limpet.

Sent from my EVO using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new