Can anyone identify and help me with it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexG818
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AlexG818

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Messages
114
Reaction score
39
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like the torch coral(?) has been stinging it perhaps? I would move it out of harm’s way.
 
I can't tell what it is. Has it been in the same spot for these months? I would try a different spot, there is very little water movement in the tank, perhaps it needs more flow.
 
I can't tell what it is. Has it been in the same spot for these months? I would try a different spot, there is very little water movement in the tank, perhaps it needs more flow.
It hasn’t. Use to be on a rock middle section I thought it was getting too much flow that’s why I moved it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new