Can Anyone Identify This Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zonatie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks like a green majano. If you irritate the coral, does it close up? Are their multiple of them? If there are a couple of them with individual stalks I'd say majano. If that's the case, destroy it with extreme prejudice.
 
Looks like a green majano. If you irritate the coral, does it close up? Are their multiple of them? If there are a couple of them with individual stalks I'd say majano. If that's the case, destroy it with extreme prejudice.
I don't think it is a Majano.
I have had it for close to a year now and it is the only one in the tank. The base is not stalk like and seems to have far to many tentacles for a Majano.
When I touch it, it moves a tad and sticks to me but doesn't retract.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new