Can anyone identify this LPS?

Graphicsplus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
68
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased it a few days ago and in the excitement didn't look at the variety name. Also that little flower toward the bottom of it keeps opening and closing. I didnt realize this type of coral had any kind of flower/tentacle.

Thanks

flower.jpg
 
Definitely a Dragon Soul Favia. I picked up a frag myself a couple of weeks ago and I can already notice growth. They're hardy and I've got mine on the sand bed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new